Inside Sales Representative in Egypt
- Responsible for development of Sales within this region, while partnering with Channel and Marketing to help drive business through the leveraged channel model.
- The Inside Sales Representative will reach business targets and build profitable, long-standing relationships with partners and customers through telephone, email, webinars, and in person.
This individual will also actively participate in the planning and execution of company activities providing vital input based on his/her interactions with prospects.
- The coverage area will be Egypt and the rest of Africa.
Technical / Functional Skills:
- Customer Services Skills: Inside Sales Representative will need to be able to speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
- Communication Skills: French Speaking – Speaks about a product’s different features and answer any questions they might have.
- Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job.
- Product Knowledge: Able to explain in detail how each product works, what business value it offers, and the reasons it appeals to your company’s ideal channels. Craft sales pitch effectively and ensure to highlight each product’s strongest features.
- Active Listening: Proficient in active listening or listening with a strict focus and asking intelligent follow-up questions.
- Problem Solving: Defining the problem, generating alternatives, evaluating and selecting alternatives, and Implementing Solutions
- Relationship Building: Ability to effectively engage with other people, and work to establish a level of connection that can last beyond just the prospect of a quick transaction and instead span the course of months and years to come.
- Time Management: Create a dynamic email campaign, Understand the right tools, metrics, and strategies. Includes analyzing click rates, identifying platform navigation, and running email campaigns.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT / Communication or equivalent. A relevant course of study in consumer behavior, market research, sales, communication methods, and technology is a plus.
- Works independently and looks to the manager to help in coaching to strengthen the position. provide an insight into new accounts that should be penetrated. Receives general supervision.
- Responsible for promoting company products or services. Maintains business at legacy accounts. Develops the ability to acquire new accounts. Understanding of the business process. Builds relationships
- Solid understanding of the Sales plan. Understands key market-specific competitors. Learns the needs of the target partners. General understanding of the organizational strategy. Proficient at articulating the value of the partner programs.