A creative, data-driven digital marketer to take charge of innovatively reworking content to grow our followers, engage, and retain them, attract site traffic, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing and inbound marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Prepare monthly social media content calendars with shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our company’s brand, the brands we represent, and our content.
- Bring a new innovative perspective and explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Work alongside other marketers and content marketers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our audience and supports marketing goals.
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
Technical / Functional Skills:
- Social Media Expert: Active and well-rounded personal presence in social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Creative Passion: Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Experience with Tools: Proficiency in using social media software (e.g., HubSpot’s Social Inbox) to monitor social media conversations. You will be our ear to the ground to route the appropriate marketer, sales rep, and/or support rep to social conversations.
- Added-Value: Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, demand generation, inbound marketing, and blogging.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communication, or marketing or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of IT hardware and software and previous experience in this industry is a plus.
- Works independently but can still be a great team player. Abides to deadlines and works well under pressure.
- Responsible for promoting the company, its brands, and the product or services we sell.
- Solid understanding of the Information Technology solution and previous experience promoting to audiences in the Middle East and Africa.